Apollo Bank is a solid financial institution interested in building the future of our employees. Apollo Bank prides itself in recruiting top performers, as well as educating, promoting and developing our staff into leaders in the financial sector. We have set out to create a great place to work. Along with our great work environment, our compensation package includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401(k) plan, health, dental, short/long term disability and life insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off and free banking services. As we grow we are always on the lookout for positive individuals who complement our corporate culture and share our vision to provide unparalleled customer service and be the best run bank in Florida. Apollo Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apollo Bank is seeking experienced and energetic individuals interested in developing their banking careers. Competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and paid time off is offered. At the present moment, no specific opportunities are available, but we are always looking for ‘A’ players to join our team.
Commercial Lending Officer – The Commercial Lending Officer is responsible for soliciting, negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of complex consumer, residential, equipment, SBA, construction, commercial building and business loans in compliance with the Bank’s lending policies and procedures; develops business checking and deposit relationships with customers; and promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services. The position of Loan Officer assists in attaining established Bank, region and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs, and is expected to provide leadership, training and support to less experienced loan officers and other staff members. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations. Reports to Chief Lending Officer.
1. Engages in business development activities and solicitation of new business; actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
2. Interviews prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan or credit application; corresponds or re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application information.
3. Performs pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
4. Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present a financing request to Senior Management or Loan Committee for approval; meets with existing or potential customers; visiting sites of loans; negotiates loan terms and conditions; approves loans within established lending limits or refers and recommends acceptance to the Loan Committee.
5. Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs and conform to Bank lending policies; obtains sufficient information and/or documentation from customers; solves problems relative to processing and servicing of loans within his or her portfolio; approves loan disbursements in accordance with agreements.
Commercial Lending Officer – Read more…
Senior Credit Analyst The position of Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing credit information on existing and potential borrowers, correspondent banks, and vendors; determines the feasibility of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests.
1. Assists loan officers in performing pre-qualification assessment and analysis of financial condition and risk of financing requests within framework of Bank credit culture and current economic and industry trends.
2. Assists loan officers in gathering data about customers, internal and outside sources; prepares spreadsheets and analyzes financial information including financial statements and tax returns.
3. Compiles credit bureau data, conducts industry peer comparisons, and performs cash flow analyses and other such tasks and comparisons.
4. Writes financial reviews and reports; makes recommendation on loan structures and terms to loan officers.
5. Prepares credit analyses related to the annual review and renewal of credit facilities.
Senior Credit Analyst – Read more…