Apollo Bank is a solid financial institution interested in building the future of our employees. Apollo Bank prides itself in recruiting top performers, as well as educating, promoting and developing our staff into leaders in the financial sector. We have set out to create a great place to work. Along with our great work environment, our compensation package includes a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package including a 401(k) plan, health, dental, short/long term disability and life insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off and free banking services. As we grow we are always on the lookout for positive individuals who complement our corporate culture and share our vision to provide unparalleled customer service and be the best run bank in Florida. Apollo Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apollo Bank is seeking experienced and energetic individuals interested in developing their banking careers. Competitive compensation, benefits, tuition reimbursement, training opportunities and paid time off is offered.
• Process account transactions including, but not limited to, DDA deposits, cashing checks, accepting savings deposits and withdrawals and accepting loan payments
• Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and develop a customer first culture.
• Enhance client relationships by referring needs to bank personnel who could present additional products and services.
• Resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively within authority.
Teller – Read more…
Team Leader – Credit Department – The position of Team Leader is responsible for supervising the credit analysis performed by a team of Credit Analysts and for gathering and analyzing credit information on existing and potential borrowers, correspondent banks, and vendors; determines the feasibility of granting credit for diversified types of loans; assists loan officers in writing loan requests. Reviews credit analysis prepared by team members and makes recommendations on loan structure and covenants so as not to expose the bank to undue credit risk.
Team Leader – Credit Department – Read more…
• Bachelors (BA) or equivalent from a college or technical school; and/or 7 or more years related experience and/or training.
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
• Basic knowledge of commercial, construction, real estate and consumer loan underwriting.
• Basic knowledge of related state and federal laws and loans regulations, InterAgency Guidelines, and other Bank lending policies.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and members of the general public.
• Intermediate math skills.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, speak clearly to customers and employees.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
• AA Degree in Business or other related field (may be in progress) or equivalent work experience.
• 3-4 years of Bank Teller and customer service experience. Community Bank experience is preferred.
• Experience in the areas of teller, vault, preparation of credit approval requests, safe deposit, processing DDA lines of credit, accepting credit applications
• Positive and energetic attitude. Willingness to learn and develop. Team player.
• Bilingual (fluently speak and write Spanish & English)
• Careful attention to detail and a team player mentality.
• Broad knowledge of financial services products and services
• Strong interpersonal, communications, sales, organizational and persuasion skills